Monday, September 21, 2009

Dunkin' Oreos




A few weeks ago, I decided to finally re-visit my childhood pastime and visit PNE to see what's new. This was what was knew, that I discovered.... Deep fried oreos. yessir.



For many years, it's been observed that Canada took pride in having food that were in no comparison to the U.S.A....at this moment, it seems as though we're catching up. Please don't misunderstand me, I was one of the lost souls that fell into temptation and bit down on these fluffy and crunchy pillows.



As I stepped up to the window to order, I noticed that they also served deep fried Jelly Bellies, however, the sound of that didn't tickle my fancy. So, as I stood in line waiting for the deep fried treats, one person, after another, after another came to the window to order the oreos, and clearly out of pure curiosity.

In short, they were quite satisfying, soft and chewy dough outside, and a little bit softened warm oreo inside. Delicious, yet decident enough, so make sure that if you do order these devlish puffs, arm yourself a good ol' glass of cold milk, and a buddy to share this with.


No comments:

Post a Comment